Top 5 London shoot locations
All of the work I do is on location and it got me thinking about what would be my favourite locations around London for a shoot. Here’s my top 5, it would be great to hear what your dream locations would be!
1. Hampstead Heath. So much green space, the ponds and the woods. The possibilities are endless!
2. St Dunstans in the East. Such a magical looking place, I’d love to do a fairy themed shoot there
3. Highgate Woods. Similar to Hampstead Heath but a great playground area for some action shots
4. Richmond Park. This is a great space and the deer will always keep the kids entertained between shots
5. Hyde Park. The Diana memorial playground is a great place for the kids to have fun and provide some perfect portrait moments